Alexis S. Mullaney
Alexis S. Mullaney was born and raised here in Omaha, where she attended high school and then went on to attend Creighton University. In college, Alexis obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy with a minor in Studio Art before going on to obtain her J.D., at Creighton University School of Law. She graduated cum laude in 2015.
During her years as a law student, Alexis clerked for Thompson Law Office and Carlson & Burnett, while also remaining deeply involved in at Creighton University School of Law. She was on the school’s National Moot Court Team, and served as president of the Employment & Labor Law Society and participated in the Creighton Law School immersion and service trip to the Dominican Republic. During her third year of law school, Alexis was inducted into Alpha Sigma Nu, a nationwide Jesuit Honor Society. She also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Constitutional Law, Social Legislation, Criminal Procedure, and Labor Law.
After graduating in 2015, Alexis joined the team at Carlson & Burnett as an Associate Attorney. A skilled and competent litigator, she works with the firm’s litigation team to advocate for clients. She primarily works with Clete Blakeman and Terry White—firm partners who handle a broad range of cases ranging from personal injury lawsuits to workplace discrimination. Alexis is known as a compassionate attorney who listens to her clients’ needs and concerns and creates plans tailored to meet those needs.
In her free time, Alexis loves to spend time with her husband, TJ, and to explore new restaurants in the Omaha area. She is also president of the Omaha Law League.
- General Litigation
- Employment Law
- Labor Law and Discrimination
- FMLA Law
- Creighton University, Omaha B.A., Philosophy – 2009
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha J.D., Cum Laude – 2015
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Constitutional Law, Social Legislation, Criminal Procedure, and Labor Law
- Alpha Sigma Nu, National Jesuit Honor Society – 2015 – present
- Iowa – 2015
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska – 2015
- Iowa Bar Association, 2015 – present
- Omaha Law League, 2015 – present