Carlson & Burnett has made a name for itself in the fields of elder law and estate planning. Our attorneys have represented clients in all stages of life and helped them plan for the future. Additionally, we have published and presented widely on evolving issues in this important area of law. We focus on the careful assessment of a family's unique financial situations, challenges, and opportunities in order to create plans ideally suited to their needs.
- Why We're Different
- Compassionate. Our compassion for people extends to our clients as well as the local community. In addition to our legal work, we serve on civic boards and charitable foundations.
- Approachable. We are united in our mission to help people overcome legal challenges, and we do so with a level of integrity and respect that can’t be found at just any law firm.
- Respectful. At Carlson & Burnett, you’re family. We know this may be a difficult time for you and you’re family, and we’re here to help you get through it as smoothly as possible.
- Trustworthy. Backed by decades of experience, we can be trusted to represent your case. Our comprehensive services cover everything you need to successfully settle your legal matter.
Don’t wait for the clear, reliable guidance you deserve. Call our firm at (402) 810-8611 for a free case evaluation.
Comprehensive Estate & Elder Law Services
Whether your foremost concerns involve protection of your loved ones, tax planning, asset protection or other matters, we will present practical options and help you find the optimum solutions.
Our full-spectrum of estate planning, probate, and estate administration services include and are not limited to:
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession & Business Planning
- Charitable Giving Trusts
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Estate Tax Issues
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Health Care Directives
- Inheritance Tax Returns
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Long-term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration Services
- Public and Private Foundations
- Special Needs Trusts
- Trust Administration
- Veteran Administration (VA) Planning
- Will Contests & Trust Litigation
- Wills, Living Wills & Revocable Trusts
Applying many decades of experience, our firm’s Omaha estate planning lawyers are equally accomplished in drafting basic wills and other essential documents as well as structuring sophisticated plans for those with millions in assets. Attorneys Darren Carlson and Anne Burnett form a cohesive estate planning team with diverse, complementary strengths. Whether you are planning for the future, managing an estate or trust, or are entering estate litigation, we offer the trusted services on which you can rely.
Find the trusted legal support you deserve when you contact Carlson & Burnett at (402) 810-8611 today.