Omaha Estate Planning Attorney
Preparing for Your Future, Today.
Carlson & Burnett has made a name for itself in the area of estate planning. Our attorneys have represented clients in all stages of life and helped them plan for the future. Additionally, we have published and presented widely on evolving issues in this important area of law. We focus on the careful assessment of families' unique financial situations, challenges, and opportunities in order to create plans ideally suited to their needs.
Applying many decades of experience, our firm’s Omaha estate planning lawyers are equally accomplished in drafting basic wills and other essential documents as well as structuring sophisticated plans for those with millions in assets. Attorneys Darren Carlson and Anne Burnett form a cohesive estate planning team with diverse, complementary strengths.
Don’t procrastinate on planning for the future. Call our firm at (402) 810-8611 for a free case evaluation.
Comprehensive Estate Law Services
Whether your foremost concerns involve protection of your loved ones, tax planning, asset protection or other matters, we will present practical options and help you find the optimum solutions.
Our Full-Spectrum Estate Planning, Probate, and Estate administration Practice Covers:
- Preparation of wills, revocable trusts and other customized documents for the transfer of assets
- Preparation of other documents to ensure adherence to your wishes regarding health care and end-of-life decisions, including durable powers of attorney, health care directives and living wills
- Creation of specialized trusts associated with charitable giving, providing for family members with special needs, and other vital objectives
- Structuring of family limited partnerships and other aspects of business succession and business planning
- Drafting of life insurance trusts and development of other strategies to minimize unnecessary estate taxation
- Probate and estate administration services, including trust administration and representation in will contests and other forms of estate litigation
- Detail-focused handling of inheritance tax returns and other estate tax issues
- Formation and administration of public and private foundations
- All aspects of petitions for guardianships and conservatorships and measures to prevent the need for these actions
- Other elder law concerns such as Medicaid planning, Veteran Administration (VA) planning, long-term care planning and other means of achieving asset protection while keeping access to government benefits
When your future is at stake, you need a lawyer you can trust. Turn to the dedicated estate planning advocates at Carlson & Burnett! We are standing by to take your call at (402) 810-8611, or you can fill out our online contact form.