Charles L. Grimes
Call Me For:
Family Law Attorney with Over Seven Years’ Experience
In 2011, Omaha family law attorney Charles Grimes graduated from University of Nebraska College of Law in Lincoln, Nebraska—after having obtained his Bachelor degree in Political Science and a minor in Spanish from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska. Family Law began to interest Charlie as he completed his Law Degree and commenced his career. He has worked his entire career serving the people of Omaha, Nebraska.
Charlie’s favorite part of being an attorney is navigating the Judicial system, in and out of the courtroom. He enjoys the nuances of family law and developing a specific strategy that your case requires.
During his free time, Charlie enjoys everything Husker, and spending time with his wife, Kellee, and two children. When time permits, he also enjoys working on the yard and slipping away to his parent’s cabin for some rest and relaxation.
- University of Nebraska at Lincoln – Lincoln, Nebraska B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Spanish – 2008
- University of Nebraska College of Law - Lincoln, Nebraska J.D. – 2011
- Nebraska, 2011
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Family Law Section, Nebraska Bar Association
- Team Captain of the March of Dimes (2016 and 2017)
- Chair of the Immigration Legal Center’s Annual Fundraiser