Omaha Real Estate Lawyers
Serving Clients in Real Estate Transaction in Omaha
From the initial stages of financing through the construction process, we have a track record of being practical, yet successful in negotiating and representing our clients in all phases of real estate transaction. At Carlson & Burnett, we put our clients first. We take the time to get to know our clients, their needs, and their circumstances so that we can represent them in a way that is tailored to meet their needs and achieve their goals. With decades of collective experience, our real estate attorneys in Omaha are able to capably represent clients in a variety of real estate cases.
Dial (402) 810-8611 to speak with a legal professional from Carlson & Burnett. We offer free case evaluations!
Real Estate Cases We Handle
As Omaha real estate attorneys, we have negotiated and drafted real estate transactional documents for buyers and sellers, and for lenders and borrowers. We also represent Sanitary and Improvement Districts.
Our firm can capably handle the following:
- Contractual matters surrounding acquisitions, lease and sale of real estate
- Real estate financing from standard bank loans to non-conventional sources
- Agricultural real estate leases and transactions
- Commercial leasing
- Real estate development, zoning and land use
- Construction contract matters including the preparation of AIA contracts
- Extensive "Like-Kind Exchange" transactions
- Litigating disputes between contractors, owners, architects and engineers
From the small residential transaction to foundations building large commercial and residential facilities, we have earned an implacable reputation for paying attention to the details.